Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Internet, or lack thereof

So, we moved into a new house the other day. We'll be sharing it with a few other people from our office, and it's totally awesome.
We needed to order internet for the house, however. Luckily, Antonio, one of the housemates, ran into a guy offering a deal on broadband. They set up for the guy to come by the house yesterday evening for me to see the details and sign a contract. So, the guy shows up, and we have a hard time communicating. Finally, we reach some sort of agreement and I sign some papers (3MB, 340 pesos/month). I pay him the 99 pesos for the installation and he asks when I can be around for the installers to come. Anytime after 2:30pm is fine for me, I say, but until what time would they apossibly come? Oh, he says, until about 6pm or so.
Great, I say. We shake hands and off he goes.
It's only later that it occurs to me that I have no idea on what day...


1 comment: